Friday, January 28, 2011

The Suit That Kicked Butt and Took Names ... Sorta of

Mission List for Yesterday
Personal
Work
Organize Bedroom (started on it)
Meet with L (postponed)
Organize Office TS test (test was not successful)
Take a Bath Finish M & G
Shave Face Install Blog on IIS
Wash Hair Organize Mc SEO/Video
Don't Stress Don't Stress


Well day one is down and as you notice not all of the items on yesterday's list are crossed out.  I'm not going to make excuses as to why this is the case because I don't need to do so.  The purpose of this project is to get myself on a steady track and to keep on it.  You see when dealing with depression it can be easy to get derailed at times, and once that happens it seems to take a team of people to get placed back on the tracks . I'm grateful to say I have that team of people, and I know for a fact I will keep chugging along.

So, yeah I might have not marked everything off the list yesterday, and you know what... IT'S OK! Yeap, I'm not going to stress of this, because I feel pretty darn good about how yesterday went.  You see there were things not even on the mini-list that are on my master list which I did yesterday spur of the moment.  Yeah that's right I have a master list!

I have been trying to figure out how to explain my metal state as of now, and realized after I looked at a sketch I started the day I started my master list explains it all, so here I'd like to share it with you all.


So, what did you do yesterday?  Well let me just tell you. As you can see I did scratch off most of the items on yesterday's list, but I also ended up spur of the moment going to the local gym here and starting my membership.  Yeah that's right I plan on getting back in shape as well, the start date might be on Monday or hell when I feel ready.  The thing is at least I now have the membership!  I also set an appointment to meet with the health facility here, so I can apply for their health care plan... that's on Monday.

Now this brings me to today, and I've already taken a shower, shaved and washed my hair.  Now these things are not on today's list, this is because I figure I'm not making it a daily routine.  You see when I wasn't working from home, I got up every single morning showered, shaved, fixed my hair, put on my makeup and got dressed.  I did these things because it was expected of me to look presentable when I clocked in to work each day.  When I started working from home is when things went downhill and I stopped bothering.  I mean really why bother when you can stay in your pajamas all day and still work? I really love pajamas, hell I'm wearing them now, but this is something I will tackle soon on the list as well.  I figure if I start treating my work as any other job and go through the daily routine of getting ready for work, then I will feel better about myself.  I will also be more productive I'm sure as well.  I just need to finish getting my room in order so I can find clothes. It's about mentally setting myself up for success.  I'm getting there, but I really do love my pajamas!

So what's on the agenda for today?



Mission List for Friday 1/28/11
Personal
Work
Finish Bedroom Meet with L
Organize Office TS test #2
Wash Dishes Finish M & G
Hang Shoe Rack Do Social Bookmarking
Do My Shot Work COS Meta Data
Don't Stress Don't Stress

6 comments:

  1. I wish I worked from home. My wife does, and she gets to do the lounging around thing as well.

    Congrats on the gym! Personally, I'm a strong believer in the power of the Wii Fit system - it's at home so you don't have to go anywhere when you don't feel up to it, it's a constant presence (particularly if you clear out the space for it and leave the balance board in the middle of the floor) and it's more active than most people realize (I was able to jog 5-6 blocks w/o running out of breath after only a few weeks of daily training).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go LiLo!!!! Ya know, stress causes wrinkles...one more reason to NOT do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're off to a wonderful start:~)
    Hurray for pajamas! Hurray for joining the gym! Hurray for health insurance!
    <3 J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just dropping by to say hello & see how things are going:~)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun hope you are keeping on track, change the things you can change easily and quickly before working on the big tasks they will look smaller when the other things are out the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok...i'm doing my job and calling bullshit. you haven't blogged in over 2 weeks. you have many many things to blog about like yesterday's triumph. get your ass back on here and stay accountable!

    ReplyDelete